VFET JFET Pre/Power Amplifier Circuits

 

The gain is 2.1 times.

Although it is missing in this circuit diagram, there is actually a 47u electrolytic capacitor between the power supply and ground.

Line input 0.5Vrms and output 1Vrms.

At this time, the VT62 full-stage differential amplifier in the latter stage reaches the maximum output, but such an output has never been output from the speaker.

I can't put it out in my environment.

I think I usually listen at a few milliwatts to a few tens of milliwatts.

Therefore, when proceeding to the case set in the future, I am thinking of biting an attenuator about 0.15 times the output of the flat amplifier.

Of course, I will make it a switching SW type and add 1x and mute.



Discrete Power OP-Amp



No comments:

Post a Comment

Class A-Like Topology

- "New Class A" bias module (see Technics folklore - synchro bias) - "Super-A" bias module (see JVC folklore) - "No...